Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Creative Crazy Boy

So my son came home with his folder earlier this week that had some schoolwork in it.  Now my son is not much for schoolwork and he will just do the bare minimum to scrape by so he can go on to play or do whatever else it is that he wants to do.

Now, don't get me wrong, this kid is smart as can be, and absolutely hilarious and EXTREMELY creative in how he thinks.  You can see just a glimpse into how his mind works in some of his "artwork" for school that came home this week.



This is the first one we saw.  I noticed it looked as if he was wearing a tuxedo.  When asked about this image he replied "oh, that's the Joker, in polar bear form."



To this one he said "That's polar bear man, with his sidekick."

And last but not least...



This is "Two face the butterfly"  

My son also came home from school very upset the other day.  He was crying because he knew I was going to be mad...

"Mom, I'll pay for it myself I promise."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I drew on the seat of the bus with ink."  He started to cry, "Part of the drawing was all ready there, there was a face, and I just wanted to make him into a French guy so I added a beret and a mustache!"

I had to compose myself not to laugh at this because even though it was VERY VERY wrong of him to deface school property, on the other hand I was laughing at his shear creative genius.  

This kid is a source of so many gray hairs and so many smiles.


2 comments:

  1. LOL...oh Julie sounds like my son when he was younger...I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgie! It took me a year to finally design my own blog! Such is the life of a busy mom (I'm sure you understand that though!)

    Thanks for reading! Glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...