Monday, January 18, 2010

Sea Salt Hairspray : Fail

I have wavy hair.  Not the kind of wavy that is just naturally wavy and gorgeous, but the wavy kind of hair that I either have to blow dry straight or moose to death to get a decent amount of non frizzy wave.

Now, waves are all the rage right now, so I started researching what would be the best product to use on my hair.  I saw that a LOT of people use home made sea salt mixed with water.  It's ALL OVER the internet, youtube and everywhere else, so I thought I found the perfect solution for my waves. Here is what I was going for:



What I ended up getting looked more like this:




Ok, I may be exaggerating SLIGHTLY.  Seriously though, what do I have to do to get these gorgeous looking waves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...