Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Forced Blog Redesign

So this morning I woke up and to my horror I noticed that my background image was GONE on my blog. Completely gone.

(insert whines and cries here)

Recently Google has been making changes to google reader, Gmail and more, and I'm not certain if these changes effected my blog, but for a while it's been acting kinda funny. It was either that, or MORE LIKELY Cox members site problem where I was hosting all my images. Either way, it was time for a fix.

So, I've pretty much spent all day neglecting my kids working on this blog to get it back in shape.

It's still a work in progress, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. I decided to run a test post because my signature seemed to not be working either, (probably has nothing to do with the fact that the image is a "borrowed" image...ahem...) so (fingers crossed)...hoping it works.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when stuff like that happens... but but sometimes these "catastrophes" are necessary to motivate us to clean it up... and/or start over. It's looking pretty good for one day's worth of work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...