Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My First Pinterest Wednesday

Ok, I'm doing my very first "Oh how Pinteresting Wednesday".

What is Pinterest you may say?

img source cheezburger.com via ragebuilder.com


Not kidding.  That's pretty much all it boils down to.

So I decided to share my favorite pins from the past week with you all.

Img from Anawhite.com via apartmenttherapy.com

My 4 year old has been begging for a desk, but with a huge dresser, toys, and sharing a room with little sis, doesn't give us much room.  I think this would be a PERFECT solution.  I love it.

img from BHG.com

A "command center".  A place to put all the school paperwork and stuff that goes in and out of the house.  I LOVE it and hope to someday have this in my den/office area.

from impatientlyprayingforpatience.blogspot.com

These little bad boys were staircase newel posts turned into candlesticks.  SOOOOO doing this.

img source julievic.polyvore.com

I discovered Polyvore last week also.  Let me tell you I could spend hours putting together outfits I'll never wear.  Seems like I may have pretty decent taste because this little bad boy had 17 repins.

img source bamboofloorings.org

Wide plank walnut flooring.  Oh, I could just die.  LOVE it.

img from houzz.com

LOVELY barn doors that my husband hates.  Sigh.  Still trying to win him over, but it's not working.

And the crowing jewel of my week on Pinterest.  I laughed so hard at this I was crying.

no photo credit available.  Sorry!

I still look at that and laugh and laugh.  So funny!

I'm linking this post up to The Vintage Apple "Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday."



google


post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...